Wednesday 27 March 2013

Iris Stepper Card

Hi there, friends and followers,

Today, I thought I would share with you a card I made using the new 'Kew Floral Collection' Cd from Kraftyhands also known as the 'Floral Stepper Cd Collection'


I used one of the items from the card making section. All the components are there to make a stepper card.


I think this is my favourite image. My favourite colour is blue and I think the background paper is so soft in colour.


The image is decoupaged and matted onto a piece of blue centura pearl cardstock from my stash. On the base of the card, I have decoupaged two irises and placed one at each side of the sentiment which reads 'Happy Birthday'.


Thank you for taking the time to pop over and have a look.

Wendy xx

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the iris topper.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Andree said...

This is so pretty Wendy. I love this image and the paper x

Donna Ellis said...

Wendy, this is a WONDERFUL step card! The colors are amazing! And you said all of this came off a CD? Do you need special software? I need to take a look for myself and not ask you all the questions LOL. Love those background colors, too. A gorgeous card - looks so professional - and YES, the colors are spectacular!

Wendy H said...

Thank you ladies for your kind comments. No, Donna, you don't need special software, it is all on the cd. Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Wendy love the image xxx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabulous, love the image and the colours and the fold is lovely
Lindsay xx